Computer programs I write.
- Kmud - KDE MUD client.
I started the project and am the maintainer of it.
- Demos - Linux demos.
After coding lots of little demos and demo-like stuff in Pascal/Assembler under DOS back when I was in school, I now enjoy these things again on Linux.
Not that I'm particular good at demo coding (there are real _gurus_ out there) but I enjoy it :-).
- FishWorld - Java applet game. This was primarily an experiment to see if I can do this in Java. Well, my conclusion is that Java is bloated and slow (what a surprise! :-))
- Tapps - PHP poll system. Sometimes it's better when you do it on your own ;-)
- I patched Teapop (excellent POP3 server software) to support SMTP-after-POP.
- Also for Teapop I made the Perforce to CVS gateway. The script p42cvs.sh script does the work. However, today there are better solutions out there like the vcp/RevML project.
- A calendar display macro for the WikkiTikkiTavi.
- compile (v0.2) - Bash script which displays the progress, speed and estimated remaining time of a compilation. Invoke this instead of "make".
- easyGG - automatic gallery generator